Returns & Refunds
You shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as your sole and exclusive remedy) within  days of expiry of the Delivery time (including any extension thereof) if you do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period prescribed herein, whichever is earlier provided the seller has agreed for the refund as mention in shop policy of the respective seller. In the event you do not raise a refund claim using the Website within the prescribed time you shall be ineligible for a refund. This is only applicable for transactions billed through ARTIFIE/WAC’s payment gateway
If you fail to receive an item shipped to you on account of providing inadequate or inaccurate shipping address or your non-availability at the address provided or failure to make requisite payment at the time of delivery, the Transaction will be cancelled and the item will be returned to the seller and the Company and the seller will be entitled to recover reasonable compensation for services provided and costs incurred for shipping, handling, couriering, processing your order and any other services provided to you.
In cases where the buyer has received Delivery of the item within the stipulated time but the item is not as described in the listing, the buyer is entitled to claim a refund for the entire Transaction Price paid within  days from the delivery date. If such refund claim is raised by the buyer, the seller has the option to disagree to the same, in which case the Company may put the refund claim on hold for checks and verifications. The Company may contact the Users for the purposes of verification. As a result of such verification, the refund claim may either be accepted or rejected by the Company in its sole discretion which shall not be disputed by the Users. If the refund claim is accepted then the Transaction Price will be refunded to the buyer.
All payments for refund of the Transaction Price shall be as follows and in accordance with the provisions contained herein and applicable laws in India, particularly the directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries dated 24 November 2009.
– Except for offline transactions where WAC will not intervene, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
– For Payment on Delivery Transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (as per the details provided by the Buyer at the time of registration with the Website).
– Refunds shall only be made in Indian Rupees and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received. Buyer shall bear any foreign exchange conversion risk, loss, charges or fees, if any.
– For electronics payments, refund shall be made through the WAC Payment Facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India.
– Refund shall be subject to the buyer complying with the provisions of the User Agreement and the rules and polices made hereunder and the Company shall have recourse to such refund in case of any misuse by buyer.